|Конспекты уроков для начальных классов » Учебные предметы » Олимпиады знаний » Олимпиада по английскому языку 3 класс( повышенный уровень)|
Отправь конспект на наш сайт, получай за него деньги ЕЖЕМЕСЯЧНО.
100$ в месяц? Проще простого!
Полные условия партнерской программы читать здесь.
|Олимпиада по английскому языку 3 класс( повышенный уровень)|
Олимпиада 3 класс (повышенный уровень)
1). Подчеркни слова, в которых есть следующие звуки:
1) [ᵆ] man, cat, men, fat, pen,
2) [ ᵓ:] horse, hot, not, more
3) [з:] dirty, mist, bird, shirt
4) [i] pig, sit, sat, six, fish
2). Напиши значение следующих слов по-английски.
1) подоконник -
2) угощать -
3) тыква - ______________________
4) осень - ___________________
5) месяц -
6) гость -
7) приглашать -
8) рано -
3). Закончи данные вопросы: вставь How much? или How many? Напиши ответы.
1)_____rooms are there in your flat?
2)_____English books have you got at home?
3) ____ tea do you drink a day?
4) _____ eggs are there in your fridge?
5)______honey is there in your cupboard?
6)______butter is there in your fridge?
7)______people are there in your class?
4). Преобразуй данные предложения в отрицательные.
1) There are some cakes on the plate.
2) There is some salt in the salad.
3) There are some forks in the drawer.
4) There is some juice in the glass.
5) There are some mugs in the sink.
6) There is some salad in the bowl.
5). Выбери правильный вариант. Напиши его.
1) Не usually his homework at four o'clock.
a) do b) does c) is doing
2) He likes a shower.
a) take b) to take c) takes
3) They to the stadium every day.
a) going b) go c) are going
4) Mike often lunch at school.
a) is having b) have c) has
5) He usually a shower at seven o'clock.
a) is taking b) take c) takes
6) It ______ often rain here.
a) isn't b) doesn't c) don't
7) Nobody ________ to play with him.
a) want b) doesn't want c) wants
8) Nobody _________ to his stones.
a) listen b) listens c) doesn't listen
9) Nobody him.
a) teach b) teaches c) doesn't teach
10) It doesn't often here.
a) snow b) snows c) snowing
6). Переведи следующие предложения на английский язык.
1) Дети рады пойти в школу.
2) Ты любишь кататься на коньках?
3) Дети могут играть в хоккей зимой.
4) На деревьях нет листьев.
5) Осенью листья на деревьях желтые, красные и коричневые
6) Анна играла в снежки с друзьями.
7) Им понравился этот фильм.
8) Ты помогаешь своей маме по дому?
7). Найди правильный вариант окончания следующих предложений. Впиши ответы в таблицу.
1) Once there was... a) played near.
2) The lion... b) on his back.
3) A little young mouse... c) a big forest.
4) She jumped... d) the mouse in his paw.
5) He caught... e) was the king of the forest.
6) One day the Hon... f) got caught in a hunter's net.
7) He began... g) to cry.
8) The mouse cut the net... h) with her sharp little teeth.
9) The lion was free... i) and full of joy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
8). Чтение. Прочитай рассказ и выполни задание.
It was Sunday yesterday. Nina's father and mother were not at home. They went to visit their friends. Nina did not go with them. She went to the shop to buy a pen and a pencil. Then she wrote a long letter to her friend. Nina likes to play the piano. She played the piano. Then she read a book about animals. In the evening her friend Mary came to see her. They played games and watched TV.
They saw a very funny film about brother Rabbit and the Wolf. They liked the film very much. When mother and father came home, Nina said, "I had a very good time."
Ответь на следующие вопросы.
1) Did Nina go with her mother and father on Sunday?
2) Where did she go? What did she buy in the shop?
3) Who did she write a long letter to?
4) What did she do then?
5) Who came to see Nina?
6) What film did the girls see?
7) What did Nina say, when father and mother came home?
Прослушай рассказ "Squirrel" и выполни задание.
Ответь на следующие вопросы.
1) Did they do a lot of things?
2) What did they do on Sunday?
3) Where did they go for a walk?
4) Whom did they see in the tree?
5) What did father do after dinner?
6) What did mother do after dinner?
Текст для аудирования
On Sunday we got up at nine o'clock. My mother cooked breakfast. And my father and I cleaned the flat. After breakfast I washed up. Then we went for a walk to the park. We saw a squirrel in the tree. It was very nice and funny. We played with the squirrel.
When we came home I helped mother to cook dinner. We had dinner. Father began to read his book. Mother and I watched TV. We saw an interesting film on TV. In the evening I wrote a letter to my friend. He lives in Minsk.
At seven o'clock I said goodnight to my parents and went to bed.
We did a lot of things on Sunday. We had a very good time.
1). 1) cat, fat, pan; 2) horse, more; 3) dirty, bird, shirt; 4) pig, sit, six, fish.
2). 1) windowsill; 2) treat; 3) pumpkin; 4) autumn; 5) month; 6) guest; 7) invite; 8) early.
1) How many, 2) How many 3)How much, 4) How many, 5) How much , 6) How much, 7) How many
1) There are not any cakes on the plate. 2) There is not any salt in the salad. 3) There are not any forks in the drawer. 4) There is not any juice in the glass. 5) There are not any mugs in the sink. 6) There is not any salad in the bowl.
1) b; 2) b; 3) b; 4) c; 5) c; 6) b; 7) c; 8) b; 9) b; 10) a.
1) Children are glad to go to school. 2) Do you like to skate? 3) Children can
play hockey in winter. 4) There are no leaves on the trees. / There are not any leaves on the trees. 5) The leaves on the trees are yellow, red and brown in autumn. 6) Ann played snowballs with her friends. 7) They liked this film. 8) Do you help your mother about the house?
7). 1) c; 2) e; 3) a; 4) b; 5) d; 6) f; 7) g; 8) h; 9) i.
8). 1) No, she didn't. Nina did not go with her mother and father on Sunday. 2) She went to the shop. She bought a pen and a pencil. 3) She wrote a long letter to her friend. 4) She played the piano. 5) Her friend Mary came to see her. 6) They saw a very funny film about brother Rabbit and the Wolf. 7) She said, "I had a very good time."
1) Yes, they did. They did a lot of things. 2) They cleaned the flat, washed up, went for a walk to the park and had a rest. 3) They went for a walk to me park. 4) They saw a squirrel in the tree. 5) Father began to read his book. 6) Mother watched TV.
Авторские права: Терехова М.А.
Пожалуйста, оцените конспект - Олимпиада по английскому языку 3 класс( повышенный уровень):
Другие материалы по указанной Вами теме:
|Конспект прислал: sasha1991 6 октября 2013 Комментарии (0)|
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данному конспекту.
Желаете прокомментировать или оставить отзыв? Зарегистрируйтесь!